Liberty Utilities is an independent water, natural gas and electric company providing local utility management, service and support to small and mid-sized communities across the United States.? With more than 350,000 customers, Liberty Utilities is committed to local decision making that directly meets the needs of its customers.?.? The company measures its performance on customer experience, public and workplace safety, and service reliability.? Liberty Utilities currently operates in Arizona, California,Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, New Hampshire and Texas.
Our Electric Operations Meter Department has an opening for a Working Leader. Job requirements will include directing and training Metering Services personnel as well as coordinating work assignments and maintaining office records. The successful applicant will be required to perform all duties within both the Meter Operations & Meter Reading departments. Duties may include but not be limited to meter reading, field collections, meter turn- ons/offs, testing, field audits, diversion investigation, installations, removals & troubleshooting. Applicants will need to be proficient in performing all of these duties on both single & poly-phase installations with & without associated current & potential transformers. As a Working Leader, you may be required to handle substances considered hazardous under the U.S. Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Law or the New Hampshire Right to Know Law.
Liberty Utilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 years’ direct work related experience with electric metering, installation, removals, exchanges & testing on voltages of greater than 250 volts to ground required.
- Troubleshooting and testing experience required.
- Proficient with the use of work-related electronic devices.
- Possess and retain a valid driver’s license to operate vehicles associated with the job with no restrictions as to the type of transmission and hours of operation required.
- Work shifts/weekends, holidays and storm when required.
- Required to respond to emergencies within a reasonable time according to company guidelines.
- Pass our Company testing and DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing required.
EnergyCentralJobs.com - 21 months ago
Liberty Utilities provides a superior customer experience through walk-in customer centers, locally focused conservation and energy...