Responsible for reading meters and recording consumptions; maintain meters and appurtenance, general upkeep of facilities and minor tasks as required. Perform basic technical tasks and assist with installs, testing and removal of appliances, meter and associated equipment.
High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record satisfactory to the company and its insurers.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work with a team, take direction from supervisors, keep required job schedules, focus attention on details, and follow work rules
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Ability to interact positively with customers and successfully complete customer inquiries
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job
- Must be able to withstand extreme weather conditions
- May require lengthy periods of walking, standing and bending
- Some overnight travel required at company expense
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge
At SourceGas, you'll enjoy highly competitive compensation along with an outstanding benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer contribution, and much, much more. SourceGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Knowledge of company policies and practices, and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids and high pressure systems
- Ability to operate necessary equipment
IN ADDITION TO THE RÉSUMÉ, APPLICANTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT A COVER LETTER FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE UTILIZE THE "NOTES" FIELD WITHIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION TOOL IN ORDER TO SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER.
SourceGas - 14 months ago