It’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking an Metrics Analyst – Marketing Analytics Chicago. In this unique role you will be responsible conducting in-depth analysis and presentation of online advertising metrics, social metrics, mobile metrics, and web analytics.
* Writing customized in-depth analysis of advertising campaigns including online media, search campaigns, social metrics, mobile metrics, and web analytics that highlight campaign strengths and weaknesses, performance, return on investment, optimizations, etc.
* Analyzing results and providing actionable insights based on campaign performance
* Presenting campaign results to client and working with TMP media planners, account teams, and digital strategists to make recommendations on future plans
* Interacting with account teams to ensure that campaigns are meeting client expectations and campaign goals are met
* Bachelor’s degree
* Must have 2 years focusing on web analytics/reporting.
* Strong writing and communication skills; excellent organizational skills
* Ability to present complex concepts and data analyses results in a clear and effective manner
* Qualities of a self-starter and be a fast learner with the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
* The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever changing environment and meet deadlines
* Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel & MS Access
* Experience with 3rd party ad serving technology (e.g. DoubleClick)
* Google Analytics certification or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of social metrics (i.e. facebook & youtube insights)
* Availability to travel up to 10% of the time
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...