The Manager of IT Services acts as the liaison between the Davis IT organization and the Business Operations and has significant knowledge in subject matters pertaining to both IT and the Business. The Manager of IT Services understands the full array of IT services and works with the Business to coordinate and prioritize business request. Ensures the requests for IT services are effectively communicated, tracked, reported and escalated.
- Communicates with the Davis Vision business areas to; build and foster a strong partnership between IT and the Business, understand business operations, understand their IT needs, major problems and concerns, communicate, explain and coordinate IT project request.
- Collaborates with internal and external customers on the development of new IT applications and technologies projects that support the Business.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, (i.e. HIPPA, IDC-10, Sarbanes Oxley)
- Partners with the applications development Managers to deliver projects on schedule and on budget.
- Tracks and Report IT activities, problems, and concerns and reports to the Business and IT Management.
- Accountable for maintaining customer satisfaction and IT efforts to keep customer satisfaction at high levels.
Experience & Background:
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Healthcare or related field.
- Minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience in the Healthcare IT space or equivalent area.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a direct supervisory role.
Davis Vision Incorporated - 19 months ago