- Develop a full working knowledge of the company's work flow including marketing, advertising, and client relations operations.
- Establish and maintain new/existing marketing and advertising clients and contracts.
- Meet or exceed monthly/annual sales goals.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Work closely with the company international support team, photography, and videography staff.
- Research and create new markets.
**Must be fluent in both Chinese Mandarin & English**
Please email your resume with a brief introduction of yourself.
- Able to effectively communicate BOTH CHINESE & ENGLISH with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must have long term / permanent residence status in the US (Our company does not sponsor any Visas).
- A 4-year management or marketing related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Effectively handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Able to maintain confidential company information.
- Must be able to independently take the lead on assignments and projects.
- Must be detail-orientated and have excellent writing skill.
JobHost - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard