Environmental Management System.
- Oversee the preparation of NEPA and Cultural Resource compliance documents. Required Skills:
This position has a large amount of discretionary authority with regard to formulation and execution of responses to environmental challenges arising from changing production conditions, corporate requirements, and Army requirements as well as constantly shifting regulatory requirements. Most of the decision making for this position is not circumscribed by either company or Army standard practice. Part of being successful in this position involves being able to identify a challenge, marshal the available resources to develop viable solutions, selecting, defining and presenting options to BAE and Army upper management and executing the chosen solution. It is often necessary to formulate or create new policies, procedures and strategies to address new facility challenges.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense, aerospace and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Support Solutions (S2) sector provides a wide range of products and services, including engineering, systems integration, ship repair, and readiness & sustainment for military and commercial customers throughout the product life cycle, anywhere around the world. This sector is headquartered in Washington, D.C. Core capabilities include:
• Expertise as a leading provider of non-nuclear ship repair and overhaul services
• Sustainment services to extend the viability of existing land and maritime platforms at home and in theater, while modernizing to meet evolving threats
• Experienced partner providing seamless, onsite management of military and government customer operations
• High-volume producer of protective and load-carrying gear for military personnel
People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and...