Manages and assists with work on assigned EDU center projects related to the identification, development, and maintenance of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and pathways.
1. Works with the sponsor and key stakeholders to develop effective project related relationships and management processes.
2. Collaborates with the project sponsor and other project team members in defining, documenting, and maintaining focus on the project charter.
3. Ensures the project objectives and scope are shared with appropriate parties.
4. Develops project plans, metrics, deliverables, detailed work plans, and specific tasks.
5. Assists EDU center leaders in identifying and prioritizing project opportunities.
6. Manages project communications and relationships with stakeholders.
7. Identifies, assembles, manages, monitors, and motivates cross functional project teams. Coordinates activities of all project staff to meet deadlines.
8. Identifies assumptions, constraints, and dependencies for the project.
9. Conducts project risk assessments and develops plans to monitor, minimize, and mitigate project risks.
10. Manages the project budget and project change control system.
11. Manages project meetings and facilitates problem solving.
12. Conducts project presentations. Keeps leadership and the project team apprised of project progress through routine progress reports and project management plan updates.
13. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience in project management required.
ü Previous healthcare industry experience preferred.
ü Strong analytical problem solving skills with demonstrated skills to define scope and analyze complex, cross-functional problems and processes.
ü Excellent communication, organizational, decision making and leadership skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
ü Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 19 months ago - save job