KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
Corporate Finance and Accounting
Primary responsibility will be to provide financial, analytical and technical support to the Operations Acctg, Corp Services, and Regional Finance grous. Ideal candidate will have the skill set to gain an advanced understanding of the Cost accounting business processes on the SAP system and develop, oversee and drive corporate-wide processes improvements in the Operational Accounting area. In addition, the candidate will also need to thoroughly understand the Regional Balance Sheet review process, including a review and audit of multiple global legal entites financial statements. Lastly, the candidate will also aid in supporting the development and maintenance of the financial accounting systems and business processes to support Operations Accounting, Corp Services (AP, Payroll, etc), and Regional Finance. Candidate will participate in a number of system enhancement projects and may also lead some small to medium sized projects as well.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in the following areas:
Key skills the candidate must have demonstrated include:
- Advanced Cost Accounting process knowledge, with a strong working knowledge of Supply Chain and Materials Management processes
- Experienced in analyzing and/or auditing financial statements, analyzing trends and reviewing for completeness and accuracy
- Ability to lead small project teams for policy reviews/updates, system conversions/updates, and business process improvements
- Ability to perform at a high degree of accuracy, achieves results with diligence and precision
- Is meticulous with details, and conforms to high standards expected of finance team
- Effectively communicates with all levels of management, and effectively explains and interprets organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to succeed in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Comfortable working and aligning across functional boundaries, and comfortable working in a matrixed/multi-divisional environment
A Bachelor’s degree is required with at least 5 years of business experience, or equivalent. A Master's in Business Administration is desired.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 23 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...