Posting Job Title: Mgr, Dispatch Operations - Business Class
Requisition #: 144979BR
Posting Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Manager, Dispatch Operations for our Business Class Dispatch Operations Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Manager of Dispatch Operations will manage the routing and dispatching of installation and maintenance of Business Class products for customers within a defined geographic area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the operations of the dispatch group that supports field personnel in installation and service to TWC BCS Customers.
- Optimizes practices to extract maximum efficiency from manpower by use of tracking and reports.
- Provides personnel management and training to his direct reports.
- Works to leverage tools and software to optimize performance for dispatch operations.
- Review these reports and evaluate performance.
- Manage and provide weekly status reports service levels, abandon rates, call volume, work order status, overtime, service call returns, on-time percentages and productivity.
- Ensure all commercial work orders are properly assigned, routed and closed out with the Arris WorkAssure workforce management tool.
- Respond to and resolve customer and employee complaints in a timely manner.
- Coordinate work assignments, assuring an equitable distribution of work and full utilization of staff.
- Coordinate with contractors as needed.
- Ensure that installers and technicians have proper inventory, tools, equipment and other resources necessary to perform their jobs as directed.
- Technical experience in a CATV or telecom environment.
- Knowledge of data and voice networking systems.
- Strong communication and personal, organizational skills are needed for this role.
- Problem solving skills are required.
- 0-3 Years of Supervisory/ Leadership experience.
- 4-6 of relevant work experience
- Associates Degree or higher is required for this role.
Travel may be required - 10% of the time or more depending on situation.
LEGAL/FINANCIAL REPSONSIBILITIES :
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
Controlling Establishment ID: 00463 - Brooklyn Paidge Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...