Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively
to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500 employees as well as medical
and education institutions.
Executives through optimum selection, training and development,
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise Account
appraisal and motivation techniques.
meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sale promotions and incentives to
achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
- Monitors employee performance, counsels and advises to ensure
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
group) sales and performance activities relative to business goals and
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual (as well as
objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly
revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and
analyzing of data.
Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups throughout
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure.
regional system to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses
excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills, and
planning and organizational skills.
performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved
the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their
enterprise success by assuring compliance with organizational training
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast - 20 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...