Posting Job Title: Mgr, Vertical & Mid-Market Lead Generation
Requisition #: 140010BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Direct Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Manager, Vertical & Mid-Market Lead Generation for its Business Services Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.Location:
Position location is Charlotte, NC or New York City, NY or Syracuse, NY
The Manager, Vertical & Mid-Market Lead Generation will be responsible for creating and executing lead generation campaigns targeted at vertical segments and mid market businesses. Primary goal is to create mid market and vertically targeted creative, messaging and offers to drive a 20% increase in leads provided to the outside sales team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement east region vertical and mid market business prospect acquisition calendar outlining key campaigns and required offer strategies to support lead generation goals. Provide ongoing team updates on campaign components and implementation progress to plan.
- Work with key stakeholder to develop and execute compelling vertical and mid market campaign offers, creative messaging, and appropriate segmentation targeting to generate the required level of vertical and mid market sales leads to support a 20%+ increase in overall PSU growth.
- Interface with corporate marketing and key stakeholders to align offer strategies and ensure proper campaign and offer execution. Including finance and legal reviews, as well as ensuring proper and timely creation of required service codes and related campaign codes.
- Work with Marketing Analytics team to establish acquisition campaign goals and measure actual campaign results to goals in order to improve future campaign performance. Partner with Analytics team to thoroughly understand campaign performance by offer, by segment, by tactic, by market in order to optimize future campaign lead generation performance.
- Manage ad agency relationship in order to execute creative campaign requirements in a timely fashion. Track and report on ongoing agency expenses to ensure alignment with budget goals. Maintain competitive pricing and quality output from all agencies through ongoing RFPs and price quotes from various agencies in the marketplace.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressive experience in developing and implementing Business-to-Business focused customer acquisition campaigns in the cable/telecommunications industry.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing innovative mid market and vertically focused customer acquisition programs focused on generating customer leads in support of achieving/exceeding PSU growth and revenue goals.
- Promotional offer development and prospect targeting utilizing a structured, scientific market segmentation approach.
- Advertising Agency management, creative direction, and associated expense management.
- Tracks and manages a multi-million dollar marketing expense budget. Provides constant accounting and forecasting versus budget, bids projects to various vendors, coordinates spending with Corporate.
- Manages the updating and provisioning of all mid market and vertically focused customer acquisition related collateral and sales materials.
- Manages marketing's mid market and vertically focused acquisition inventory of 800 DNIS numbers to support tracking of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Creates, maintains and distributes a calendar of all planned mid market and vertically focused marketing activity.
- Must be a team player willing to actively collaborate with marketing peers and key stakeholders to effectively align and communicate key goals and objectives.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong financial, analytical and project management skills are required.
- All other Duties as Assigned
Legal/Financial Responsibilities: Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
- - Minimum 7-10 year's relevant work experience required
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience required. MBA preferred.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
Controlling Establishment ID: 00352 - Charlotte Ballantyne
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable - 19 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...