Mgr-Regulatory Exam Management-13005403
Compliance Manager ensures that day-to-day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements and the organization's policy. Conducts compliance reviews of business units. Maintains documentation, provides requested information to regulatory agencies, and keeps management informed of problems. May supervise Compliance Specialists. The Manager, Regulatory Management role is responsible for supporting and maintaining the regulatory relationships for American Express Bank (FSB). The incumbent will interact with examiners from multiple agencies, including the Office of Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB, and Federal Reserve Bank (FRB).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as a point of contact within the Bank for all regulatory requests.
- Manage timely and accurate deliverables to the agencies.
- Track progress of all regulatory findings and recommendations.
- Partner with IAG for the closure of all FSB regulatory MAPs.
- Develop and leverage key relationships with multiple Business Units supporting the Bank.
- Support leadership in defining the strategy of the Bank’s exam process.
- Identify and escalate issues to leadership as appropriate.
- Stay abreast of regulatory and legislative changes pertaining to banking and credit card practices that may impact American Express.
-Degree in Business, Law, or related field.
- Proven ability to effectively interface with Regulators and Senior Leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and act decisively.
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence without direct authority.
- Prior regulatory management experience a plus.
- Excel and SharePoint experience a plus.
Primary Location: US-Utah-Salt Lake City
US-New York-New York
American Express - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...