Mgr-US Banking Vendor Management-13002494
The Manager, US Banking Vendor Management, will be responsible for managing the day to day activities with third party vendors of US Banking Vendors. The Manager will be accountable to the COO and the Personal Savings leadership team for vendor oversight of the third party vendors.
Position will build strong working relationships with Bank third parties and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Review the Banks Ops Accounting to ensure the accuracy of invoices.
- Obtain, document and oversee the review of various control documents for each third party vendor such as FFIEC guidelines, SSAE 16 and other documents pertaining to the health of the vendor.
- Maintain a library of control documents and audit finding for all vendors including comments from bank leadership reviews and action plans.
- Identification and issues from FFIEC exams and work with the vendor to implement necessary remediation plans.
- Obtain and retain training certifications from all third party vendors.
- Maintain and monitor the inventory of Bank contracts and applications that are attached to each contract. Provide quarterly updates to Bank and Personal Savings leadership on approaching deadlines relating to those contracts.
- Coordinate with the Business Continuation Manager to ensure that BCP/DR plans are regularly tested and test results are received and validated.
- Assist in overseeing the management of SLA’s including the receipt of vendor SLA reporting, remediation status and risk assessment information.
- Oversee and manage the Statement of Work process contract needs.
- Day to Day management of bank third party vendors and point of contact.
- Strong understanding of U.S. Bank systems and processes.
- Previous banking, operational risk, and/or relationship, vendor, or contract management experience, with a focus on developing and executing risk based governance solutions.
- Strong relationship skills including the ability to effectively and professionally communicate and build positive working relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; solid presentation skills with the ability to influence business leaders and partners.
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational & follow through skills.
- Effectively works independently within a team construct, both locally and remotely, while supporting teamwork and achievement of team objectives.
- Demonstrates willingness to take initiative and act decisively.
- Solid understanding of legal contracts and related governance activities.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
Primary Location: US-Utah-Salt Lake City
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years, we’ve helped our...