The primary responsibility of the Parts Specialist is to answer incoming calls placed to the parts department and to process orders placed by phone, fax, on-line and over the counter.
- Order entry for orders placed by phone, fax, on-line and over the counter
- Assist customers and the service department with parts look up through the use of publications and on-line manuals
- Place scheduled outbound calls on a daily basis to conduct backorder notifications, telemarketing and customer relationship management
- Post packing slips of incoming orders and release backorders
- Assist the Parts Manager with the daily purchasing of backorders
- Parts warehouse support: order picking, shipping, receiving, material handling
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the parts department showroom
- Provide support on sales and service department projects
- May include other duties as assigned by the Parts Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish) but not a requirement
- Exceptional customer service skills, including oral, verbal and written communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Three years experience in the turf equipment, lawn and garden or automotive industry
- One year call center experience in a heavy call volume environment
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Ethics and Values
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Learning on the Fly
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Fair – little exposure to adverse conditions
07/17/2014, 2:35:30 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron, Inc. is a global, multi-industry company employing roughly 34,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers across countless...