As a customer-service focused company, we pride ourselves in being able to help our clients define and meet their growth objectives by providing pertinent high-quality training and consulting.
NetCom Information Technology has immediate opening for Full time Microsoft AX (Axapta), GP (Great Plains) and/or CRM Instructor / Trainer / Consultant who has an appreciation for teaching and learning. Candidate should have Consulting and Training experience with Microsoft AX, GP and/or CRM. Technical trainer must have the ability and desire to keep up with current technologies.
NetCom will help the right candidate achieve MCT status and required certifications.
The objective of this FULL TIME position is to deliver Microsoft certified technical training classes as well as work on consulting projects. The majority of the projects will be at NetCom's headquarters in New York but some travel to client sites across the US / Canada might be required.
- Consulting and Training experience in any of Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, CRM
- MBS (Microsoft Business Solution) Certified Professionals in respected area is a Plus
- Excellent knowledge of the product
- Implementation / Deployment / Development in respective product areas is a plus
- Experience with the product in the real-world and / or on consulting projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner
- Experience teaching and consulting in a corporate setting to corporate end-users
- Bachelors in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or equivalent field required.
To Apply, please:
- Deliver quality classroom instruction.
- Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination
with NetCom management.
- Contribute to the value adds for courses delivered to excel beyond average course delivery.
- Provide superb customer service to every client by maintaining a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- Assist with on-going projects as requested.
- Desire to excel in training and consulting
- Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends
- Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit https://www.netcomlearning.com/portal/instructor and create a new profile.
NetCom Learning - 7 months ago