Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Geocent is seeking two Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultants to join our Dynamics CRM practice. Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of experience customizing and integrating with Dynamics CRM, and have at least 3 years of experience programming in Microsoft .NET technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering customer requirements for Dynamics CRM implementations and customizations.
- Working with the Geocent practice manager to develop solution designs and proposal for prospective clients
- Developing server-side plugins and custom workflow activities for Dynamics CRM in C#.
- Integrating Microsoft CRM with external applications through a variety of integration tools. (experience with Scribe is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with .NET Software Development (C# preferably)
- Minimum of 3 years working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Minimum 1 year working with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Scribe experience is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Geocent is an equal opportunity employer: EOE/M/F/D/V
Geocent, LLC. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
We provide technology solutions across a wide variety of functional areas. Our clients include government, defense, homeland security,...