Responsible for Microsoft enterprise application architectural specifications, review, planning integration, and support. Participate in application technical design direction setting. Creation of high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems. Provide consultation on complex projects and set standards for integration efforts. Familiarity with Cloud computing concepts. Hands-on support required.
- Recommend strategic applications and application strategies based on an understanding and anticipation of business requirements and opportunities.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to application teams.
- Architect cloud and internal applications.
- Recommend designs for end-to-end integrated solutions.
- Design long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate IT applications.
- Define strategic applications in technology implementation roadmaps.
- Confer with clients, senior management and suppliers to define business requirements for complex systems and infrastructure development.
- Establish strong working relationships with functional business units, business-related partners and technical team members
- Ensure that proposed and existing system architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Conduct research on emerging applications technologies and recommend applications that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Review new and existing applications projects for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
- Works with other program managers to understand the impact of project decisions on their respective areas
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft tool suite; Dynamics AX, SQL, BizTalk, IIS, and .NET.
- Business or Computer Science Degree.
- 5-10 years of experience with Microsoft enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated skills as an effective communicator and leader.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications, and systems for attaining best-in-class IT applications utilization across the enterprise.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience in developing and implementing strategic IT applications processes, procedures, and decision support.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence.
- Proven background in varied technologies such as telecommunications, client server architectures, middle-ware, electronic commerce infrastructures, enterprise and workgroup server platforms, web applications, and portals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with onshore and offshore development teams.
Who would be one of the leading US apparel makers? Kellwood would. The firm generates most of its sales from women's wear, including the...