Responsible for Microsoft enterprise application architectural specifications, review, planning integration, and support. Participate in application technical design direction setting. Creation of high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems. Provide consultation on complex projects and set standards for integration efforts. Familiarity with Cloud computing concepts. Hands-on support required.
- Recommend strategic applications and application strategies based on an understanding and anticipation of business requirements and opportunities.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to application teams.
- Architect cloud and internal applications.
- Recommend designs for end-to-end integrated solutions.
- Design long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate IT applications.
- Define strategic applications in technology implementation roadmaps.
- Confer with clients, senior management and suppliers to define business requirements for complex systems and infrastructure development.
- Establish strong working relationships with functional business units, business-related partners and technical team members
- Ensure that proposed and existing system architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Conduct research on emerging applications technologies and recommend applications that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Review new and existing applications projects for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
- Works with other program managers to understand the impact of project decisions on their respective areas
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft tool suite; Dynamics AX, SQL, BizTalk, IIS, and .NET.
- Business or Computer Science Degree.
- 5-10 years of experience with Microsoft enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated skills as an effective communicator and leader.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications, and systems for attaining best-in-class IT applications utilization across the enterprise.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience in developing and implementing strategic IT applications processes, procedures, and decision support.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence.
- Proven background in varied technologies such as telecommunications, client server architectures, middle-ware, electronic commerce infrastructures, enterprise and workgroup server platforms, web applications, and portals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with onshore and offshore development teams.
Kellwood Company - 11 months ago