We are a full service professional services firm that uses design, technology and strategic thinking to develop creative, meaningful and well-rounded solutions. We are looking for a smart, energetic, motivated candidate to work on projects as a UI / Software Developer. Candidates should have strong layout and type skills and be adept at responsive web design. You will be asked to perform the following tasks -
- Work with the UI Design team / Creative Director by providing concerns and technical implementation considerations for the designs they create.
- Take Photoshop PSD files of design mockups and build HTML/HTML5 web pages: slice and optimize images, create the HTML5, CSS 3 style sheets, and style guides for use by the software development team.
- Integrate UI code into PHP and / or C#.NET MVC applications
- Perform visual and functional QA of web pages that have been developed based on your HTML to make sure they match the mockups from the graphic design team.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI Development & software programming
- Interests in server-side programming a plus
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap, Zengrid, Less / Sass is a plus
- Ability to integrate UI code into C#.Net MVC & PHP apps
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility and W3C validated HTML
- Knowledge of usability, and awareness of the latest trends and technologies for user interface / software development and best practices
- Good time management skills. You may work on multiple projects at a time, so you will need to be able to multi-task a great deal.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
We are a dynamic company that puts an emphasis on collaboration and we work on a lot of interesting projects, so you will get exposure to many challenges. Were looking for a highly motivated self-starter, someone who is focused on producing high quality work. Our office is a couple blocks from the beach in Santa Monica and this is not a corporate job we have 11 employees and are looking to add a new member to our team, someone who shares our enthusiasm for seeing the fruits of our labor translate into a successful project. We are flexible in our working hours but we all work hard. If you thrive in this type of creative environment, then this job is for you.
Talent Merchants - 12 months ago