Red Alpha is seeking Fully Cleared Mid to Sr. Level System Administrators (Server) for immediate work in Hanover, Maryland. Whether you are hoping to take the next step in your career, or make a move into a more dynamic, challenging environment, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking to expand our Sys Admin team on a long term government contract. Successful applicants should be fully cleared (Polygraph).
- 5-10 years of demonstrable experience in system administration installing, configuring, consolidating, and networking of UNIX and / or NT based platforms to support a large client-server based IT enterprise
- Experience creating, modifying and deleting user accounts,performing system back-ups, and maintaining system configuration files
- Experience with the installation, configuration, tuning, and support of servers running Sparc Solaris, SolarisX64, Red Hat, and SuSe, with direct attached and FC SAN storage
- Experience with the installation, configuration, tuning, and support of client server technology utilizing NFS & CIFS
- Experience with the installation, configuration, tuning, and support of Multi-vendor file systems such as XFS, GPFS, and VXFS.
- Experience with Blade systems and associated interconnects (SAD, FC, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Experience with the installation, configuration, tuning, and support of Red Hat and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with Infrastructure support services such as DNS, NIS, Active Directory, Centrify, Zenoss, SiteScope, HP Openview, HPSA, HPSE, Splunk, Sendmail, Exchange, NetQoS, Infoblox.
- Experience with thin client solutions based on virtual bridges and Citrix
- Experience with Virtualization products;VMware and Solaris containers
- Experience with large memory SMP systems with many cores.
- Experience with NoMachine NX Experience with fielded systems
- Possession of RHCSA certification.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Red Alpha - 12 months ago