Red Alpha is seeking Fully Cleared Mid to Sr. Level System Engineers for immediate work inHanover, Maryland. Whether you are hoping to take the next step in your career, or make a move into a moredynamic, challenging environment, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking to expand our Sys Engineering team on a long term government contract. Successful applicants shouldbe fully cleared (Polygraph).
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree (five years of full time computer science work can substitute for the Bachelor's degree).
- 7-12 years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for information systems
- Experience in developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications and Interface requirements
- Experience in leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.
- Experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved.
- Experience in system performance analysis.
- Experience in planning next generation systems
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.