BE A PART OF THIS AWARD-WINNING, INNOVATIVE, AND GROWING COMPANY
If you want to revolutionize the way people build, manage and use websites, you will find no better place to work than here.
Our NY and Boston offices are seeking professionals who have a passion for delivering killer web and mobile experiences while wowing customers.
What We Do: We couple our deep understanding of many CMS' with speci ﬁ c domain and vertical market experience. Our experts have worked on some of the largest and most
highly-tra ﬃ cked WordPress and Drupal sites available today and have scaled sites to handle over 150,000,000 page views a month.
Our Expertise: We have the expertise to tackle big challenges, which helps us build compelling solutions for our clients. We are members of the Drupal Association and Acquia partners and have earned our reputation as leaders within the Drupal community - speaking and sponsoring various events, contributing modules like the Media module, and putting out thought-leadership pieces. We work hard to make Drupal work smarter for your organization
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with CMS a plus (e.g. Drupal, WordPress)
- Experience with Frameworks a plus (e.g. Zend Framework, Laravel)
- Experience using XML, XSLT, HTML and CSS
- SQL - Strong Database development skills
- Full Life Cycle experience with strong Project Leader, Analyst, Architect, and Tech Lead skills
- Experience with CDN and caching strategies
- Experience deploying web infrastructures in a high-usability, minimal downtime environment
Competitive Pay and Benefits:
- Provide senior-level analysis, responsible for the architecture, design and dev. of a web and mobile
- Construct complete project plans for multiple resources including estimating timeframes, multi-resource plans, and reconciliation
- Function as a Senior Technical resource, work with minimal supervision, and guarantee the technical delivery of all the work you and your team are responsible for
- Display ability to work independently at a client’s office
- Possess deep knowledge of a vertical industry or horizontal areas of expertise supported by NorthPoint
Annual compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, 401K Company Match, Flex Spending Account, Public Transportation Incentives, Company Paid Training Programs.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR STAFFING RECRUITERS - Telecommuting not available
Monster - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
NorthPoint is a leading business and technology consulting firm specializing in custom business applications and solutions that help clients...