Tracking Code: 10617
DRC is seeking mid-level UnixAdministrators . The Unix Administrator will be part of a supportsystem within the Intelligence Community. The Unix Admin will provideadministrative support to customer managed Linux and Windows based operatingsystems
DRC is a leading provider of mission-criticaltechnology management services and solutions for government programs.DRC's position as a growing government services company allows us to bring tobear the personnel, technology resources and industry standard practices of alarge company with the responsiveness of a small company.
DRC provides support to our customers in the primary mission areas of CyberSecurity and Information Assurance, Health, Homeland Security, Intelligence Financialand Regulatory Reform and Priority Defense Programs. DRC meets the needsof customers in the in the business of defending the U.S., conducting U.S.military missions, and providing services to citizens.
DRC'sNational Security Solutions Division (NSSD) provides services to theintelligence community (IC) which enhances the performance andcost effectiveness of our customer’s mission-critical agendas. NSSDis constantly expanding their team of talented employees. If you feel youpossess the talent to contribute to our mission-critical agendas, then we'dlike to hear from you.
- Formal training and experience in the administration of Linux and Windows based systems
- Experience in configuration and administration of application servers
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness and ability to train junior administrators
- Ability to explain technical complex issues to non-technical stakeholders
- TS/SCI w/Poly
- 11 or more years working with Linux
- Knowledge of web-based systems
- experience working with Windows
- Experience work with VM Ware
- RDBMS experience
Job Location: McLean, VA, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation - 15 months ago