Mid-Level ASP.Net Programmer
We are looking for a wildly talented candidate with web-based programming experience utilizing ASP.Net & SQL Server databases. You will work with our top notch development team to maintain existing websites and developing new websites using the latest technologies, including ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, SQL 2008 R2, and Visual Studio 2010. At Golden Communications, we will challenge your ability to complete programming projects that meet customer specifications in a fast-paced, multi-tasks, deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Web Master / System Admin
- Entry Level Front End Developer
- Mid-Level .Net Programmer
- Customer Service Project Coordinator
In addition to meeting the position requirements, we are also interested in your communications skills, your attention to detail and the various attributes that affect how you work and how you relate to the people you work with. In short, we look for people with a passion for achievement, integrity and the desire to make things happen. We look for people who are flexible, willing to take on projects for next generation websites, but also support current websites that are the backbone of our client offerings.
Here is your typical day: You arrive at 8(ish) am ready to tackle the day. Of the 6 - 10 projects currently on your plate, you might focus on 3 or 4 of them today, building out a new website database, troubleshooting, updates, meetings, etc. By noon you have finished building out some functionality for a site, provided an update to your Project Manager, reviewed it together and made some final edits before it goes off to the client. Later you may meet with your team to go over some project deadlines and make sure that everyone is in sync. You get a call that a website is down and work with Customer Service to bring it back online. Between these and a few other odds and ends, your day is exciting and full of inspiration.
- Design, implement, and test new web-based applications using ASP.Net - C# or PHP
- Enhance and customize current web-based applications
- Interface with clients to obtain business and system requirements
- Setup new databases for storefront and lead generation websites
- Maintaining databases for new and existing websites
- Generate custom reports
- Support and maintain stability of all database
- Using w/T-SQL, indexes, and Profiler to tune and optimize database performance
- Create and manage stored-procedures
- Create and manage maintenance plans
- Maintain database server security and reliability
- Conduct data mining and provide technical assistant to data analysts
B.S. in Computer Science or similar
3-5 Years Experience working in web development/software industry
Solid programming experience in ASP.Net, C#, AJAX, jQuery
PHP Experience is a Plus
Experience working with SQL Server 2005 or 2008
Critical Thinking / Fast Troubleshooting – A Must!
Certifications in ASP/ASP.NET and MS SQL a plus
Experience with stored-procedure programming
Golden Communications - 20 months ago
GoldenComm is a strategic website design firm headquartered in Orange County, CA. The company has about 50 wildly talented people and...