Join Us! We're a growth-oriented company that needs the valuable contributions you will make as the next Mid-Level Business Analyst to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA.
While others say it, we do it: We Care. We've helped thousands of talented individuals carve out their role and have a healthy work-life balance.
Just like life, you'll experience a good mix of challenges and opportunities. But we'll be rooting for you along the way. Apply Today!
- This individual will be responsible for robust requirement development, especially with new systems and service development; ability to understand data and talk to internal systems to extract business rules across all channels. This candidate will be supporting the project manager in working with project staff, and tools.
- Coordinates IT project activities to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within time frame and funding parameters
- Responsibility for coordinating activities related to projects; Manages relationships (business, IT, vendors)
- Assists in documentation and project status tracking and analysis
- Performs project issue log tracking and analysis
- Documents and tracks project deliverables, milestones and required tasks
- Coordinates project activities with the activities of the business unit and develops relationships with the business
- Interacts closely with project team to ensure technologies are providing valuable information sharing capabilities to customers
- Monitors project documentation to ensure compliance with corporate standards, including project management methodology and Primary Controls for Change policies and guidelines
- Create sales call flow document and create marketing flow document
- Create business standard operating procedures (e.g. forecasting volumes, staffing requirements, reporting)
sologig - 7 months ago