- Assist with planning, preparing, and executing web-based/online, Instructor Led and Blended learning solutions in support of command On-boarding, practical team exercises, Civilian Deliberate Development Program, web-based/online instruction interactive courseware, distributive learning, self-paced instruction, command exercise academics, Command CJCS Staff Assessment Visit (SAV) training events, just in time training (JITT), and programmed instruction for individuals within USSTRATCOM headquarters and components.
- Assist with planning, preparing, and executing Senior Leader Training (SLT) familiarization/immersion training for senior leaders within USSTRATCOM headquarters and its components.
- Use Instructional System Development (ISD) methodology (analyze, design, develop, coordinate, administer, manage, teach, and evaluate) to design, develop and deliver, and maintain currency of USSTRATCOM mission-related joint training products and courses, and incorporate as appropriate using a Learning Management System (LMS). This task shall also concentrate on the end-to-end training plan development to conduct mission area/staff exercises.
- Assist with planning, preparing, and conducting when necessary items in support of directed training venues. The contractor shall develop and maintain web-based/online, instructor led, and blended courses appropriate to meet the need of training audience to meet JITT requirements relevant to USSTRATCOM. The contractor shall maintain and/or develop at least 70 web-based/online training items; plan, prepare, and execute at least 15 instructor-led On-boarding courses; and plan, prepare, and execute at least 10 mission area courses or forums where one event focuses on each of the following missions: Strategic Deterrence, Space, Cyberspace, Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction, and Integrated Missile Defense; and at least four SLT sessions per FY. The web-based/online training, instructor led training, and SLT subject or area of focus may change with little or no notice based on changing CDR USSTRATCOM guidance or mission requirements which will require last minute changes, additions, or deletions to scheduled events.
- Support coordination and configuration management of the Command Learning Management System (LMS) to include web-based/online continuing education/training products associated with mission training and compliance training requirements levied upon the Command.
- Provide LMS expertise to the Command, maintain currency with vendor products and assist as an organizational interface for LMS problem resolution and management.
- Support process documentation to include the following at a minimum: defining and assigning roles, including role responsibilities; defining and administering catalogs and subjects; identifying and maintaining required data points (i.e., instructor field, course definitions, etc.); identifying improvement opportunities; providing student transcripts/records of completed training; and maintaining, securing, archiving, and reproducing historical student and instructor transcript/records which are stored via STRATCOM-provided servers.
CSSS.NET - 14 months ago