Provide operations support to a major federal customer’s worldwide 24x7 information security infrastructure. Administer, troubleshoot and resolve issues with security monitoring tools including, but not limited to security information and event management system, intrusion detection sensors (IDS) and system, network traffic monitoring capabilities, and data loss prevention (DLP) system.
Provides technical expertise and operational support in one or more information technology and security areas including, but not limited to, computer security operations, computer network defense, network operations, intrusion detection, or information assurance.
· Conduct onsite troubleshooting of system outages
· Conduct periodic maintenance of IT systems
· Identify tools and techniques to improve operational effectiveness
· Provide security tools training and operational support to CIRT operations
· Prepare reporting as required
** Ability to work a 10PM-6:30am shift Sunday-Thursday**
• CCNA, CEH, RHCE, ITIL
RTGX, Inc. - 10 months ago