The Mid-Level Provider is a PA-C or RN who works in collaboration with the surgeon and healthcare team members to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Intra-operatively, practices at the discretion of the surgeon. The Mid-Leve Provider performs intra-operative duties including tissue handling, providing exposure, using instruments, suturing and tying, and providing hemostasis. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse or PA-C by the State of New Mexico required.
• National Certification if applicable.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• NRP preferred.
• Credentialing through Holy Cross Hospital as required by the hospital bylaws.
• Two years related experience or training in addition to mid-level certification preferred.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 14 months ago