Mid-Level Quality Assurance Analyst
Come join our growing team! We are seeking a mid-level software quality assurance analyst who is talented and passionate about their career. This candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience with QA testing, and understand SDLC. This exciting opportunity will involve a focus on Regression, Integration and System Testing to assure a high quality of the application prior to delivering to the customer. This individual will work iteratively with the business, product and development team, through all aspects of the SDLC, including business requirements, functional specifications, integration and regression testing, using current testing methodologies and tools. The Mid-Level Software Quality Assurance analyst will create and execute test plans, test scripts and test cases, as well as assist in isolating problems after the software release. This position also has the potential to advance to a senior level position. Great opportunity for those looking to advance their career in IT! Accepting only local candidates who can work on a W2 basis, and who will be able to be a permanent employee without sponsorship.
- Implement efficient and effective test plans for new systems, problems and/or enhancements
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large and small business initiatives
- Ability to write test cases and execute testing in a web environment
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
- Test new and legacy custom applications, with or without the use of formal test cases/scripts
- Assist the development team in debugging and replicating issues
- Assist various project leads with ad-hoc business analysis tasks
- Test Internet and client-server applications against specifications and documentation
- Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating system quality
- Gain and maintain familiarity with all operating environments
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but will consider 3+ years of experience
- At least 2 years in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with QA methodology, process and deliverables
- Experience testing complex multi-tiered web based systems and complex data-driven applications
- Test Management tool proficiency
- Ability to work hands-on and also provide leadership in the implementation of complex testing solutions. Display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills in stressful situations
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external Clients; ability to effectively work with any coworker within the team or division; ability to transfer knowledge and translate technical concepts to non-technical resources and coworkers; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently to juggle multiple simultaneous priorities with minimal supervision and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals
- Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
- Must have the flexibility to work a regular schedule with additional evening and early morning hours as required
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...