In search of a self-initiated, dedicated salesperson that has a proven track record of success working in a highly competitive software product environment. The successful candidate will couple senior sales expertise with a strong passion for winning to help grow the PROS travel organization.
The Mid-Market Executive Account Manager - Travel Sales position shall develop and implement successful sales strategies in a functional management organization to increase sales.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinates market research to identify and generate potential leads, opportunities, and teaming partners.
- Work with key internal resources on product marketing strategies, designing product demonstrations, and coordinating workshops.
- Qualifies appropriate target opportunities.
- Participates in / leads calls, web casts, demos, and face-to-face contact with prospective customers.
- Tracks market trends to ensure appropriate product-positioning.
- Estimates market penetration and future market potential.
- Effectively define appropriate deal structure with price, terms, and conditions.
- Lead contract discussions and negotiations.
- Close deals.
- Reports to the Senior Vice President of Travel.
- 3 to 7 years of direct sales experience in a software product company.
- Self-starter with experience in cold calling, building a pipeline, and relationship building.
- Experience with working with low cost airlines a plus.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in foreign language a plus.
Candidate must reside in North America. Travel to Houston corporate office frequently is required if not based in Houston.
US citizen or permanent resident.
SmartPros Ltd. (SmartPros) provides learning and training solutions for specific markets, including accounting/finance, legal, engineering,...