In search of a self-initiated, dedicated salesperson that has a proven track record of success working in a highly competitive software product environment. The successful candidate will couple senior sales expertise with a strong passion for winning to help grow the PROS travel organization.
The Mid-Market Executive Account Manager - Travel Sales position shall develop and implement successful sales strategies in a functional management organization to increase sales.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinates market research to identify and generate potential leads, opportunities, and teaming partners.
- Work with key internal resources on product marketing strategies, designing product demonstrations, and coordinating workshops.
- Qualifies appropriate target opportunities.
- Participates in / leads calls, web casts, demos, and face-to-face contact with prospective customers.
- Tracks market trends to ensure appropriate product-positioning.
- Estimates market penetration and future market potential.
- Effectively define appropriate deal structure with price, terms, and conditions.
- Lead contract discussions and negotiations.
- Close deals.
- Reports to the Senior Vice President of Travel.
- 3 to 7 years of direct sales experience in a software product company.
- Self-starter with experience in cold calling, building a pipeline, and relationship building.
- Experience with working with low cost airlines a plus.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in foreign language a plus.
Candidate must reside in North America. Travel to Houston corporate office frequently is required if not based in Houston.
US citizen or permanent resident.
Pros. - 10 months ago
SmartPros Ltd. (SmartPros) provides learning and training solutions for professional markets, including accounting/finance, legal,...