Ready to take the next step in your B2B sales career? Amazon Webstore is growing its inside sales team and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of eCommerce innovation
You will be responsible for the execution of an end-to-end sales solution sales process - employing strategies that deliver aggressive account acquisition and achieve revenue goals. This sales role will be focused primarily on penetrating the mid-market apparel and manufacturing space, pursuing accounts that show a strong propensity for eCommerce success on the Webstore platform.
- 2+ years of inside and/or outside sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, on-line advertising, retail technology, and/or SaaS software industry.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to be self-directed, driving opportunities from qualification to close.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Willing to relocate to Seattle, WA.
*LI-LM3 NASalesJobs AmazonServices
- A history of successful sales achievement in SaaS, eCommerce, marketing, and/or retail technology solutions.
- Experience with using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com.
Amazon.com - 18 months ago
What began as Earth's biggest bookstore has become Earth's biggest everything store. Expansion has propelled Amazon.com in...