Would you like to be a part of defining and building a new business within Amazon Web Services? Would you like to take a leadership role in building a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Fortune 2000/mid-market segment? Do you have passion around building a team focused on bringing a new experience to a set of strategic and fast-growing companies? Do you have experience developing high-performing teams that can tackle large challenges while driving a high-level of customer obsession? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider to this market segment?
As the Mid-Market Named Sales Leader, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and business. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the Fortune 2000 marketplace. The ideal candidate will possess a sales management and technical background that enables them to recruit, develop, and lead a team of experienced Account Managers while driving business-building activities around sales strategy, customer service, and business operations.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Hire and build an Account Management team.
- Manage and mentor Account Management team.
- Develop and execute against a strategic sales plan.
- Lead internal projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.
- 10-15+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- 5-7 years of sales management experience.
- BA/BS degree required.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Direct field & management experience in working with Commercial accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer network.
- Strong leadership skills.
Amazon.com - 22 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...