Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the small to medium size business market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As a Mid-Market Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the SMB and Mid-Market accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a territory plan.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Limited travel
- 4 – 7 years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...