CES has an opening for a Mid-Level Electrical Engineer. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
This position requires the ability to perform detailed electrical power and control systems design for industrial projects with minimum supervision by a Senior Level Electrical Engineer. The mid-level electrical engineer will perform load calculations, detailed conduit routing, motor control center layouts, switchgear layouts, and specification generation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Required
· Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Preferred
· 5 to 10 years experience and PE registration
· Familiarity with power system applications including:
o Calculation of short circuits
o Voltage drop
o Harmonic distortion
o Power factor
· Excellent communication skills
· Self motivated and self-starting
· Ability to interact positively with clients
· Field investigative and start-up experience
· Strong understanding of NEC, NFPA 820 and NESC
· Familiarity with the IEEE color book series