McBee Associates, Inc. is a leading national financial and management consulting firm dedicated exclusively to the healthcare industry. Due to an increase in demand for our services, we are seeking experienced Programmer/Analysts to join our company’s Information Services department located in our Wayne, PA corporate office.
- Work with I/S and I/T staff members in the development, implementation, and maintenance of computer-based information systems that support both our consulting staff and clients.
- Write program code, correct system production problems, test and debug programs and systems through analysis, recommendation and implementation.
- Conversion of client data into workable formats.
- Some travel may be required.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with Microsoft ASP.NET (VB), SQL Server 2000 and 2005 and VB6.
- Strong grasp of Object Oriented development, database programming, application programming and analytical problem solving skills required.
- XML, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Reporting Services knowledge is a plus.
- A professional attitude and organizational/communications skills are necessary.
McBee Associates is proud to offer 100% paid health and dental insurance to all of its employees, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
McBee Associates - 9 months ago