1. Operation of production machinery and heavy equipment
2. Capable of adhering to established work and safety rules
3. Proven work history with manufacturing experience preferred
4. Proficient in data entry using Microsoft applications.
5. Position is a fixed 2nd shift job
6. Starting wage is $13.70 per hour
1. Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices.
2. Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
3. Read and complete documented inspection procedures.
4. Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
5. Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them. (Hammer, wrench, screwdrivers, pliers, putty knife, etc.)
6. Ability to lea troubleshoot minor issues within a process.
7. Maintain reliable and predictable attendance.
For more than 110 years, Chicago-based USG has been a leader in producing innovative products and systems that build the environments in...