- Minimum 3 years welding experience 7018 stick and mig (certified welder preferred)
- Fabrication of hoppers and chutes, stairways, ladders, handrails and more
- Plant maintenance and equipment repair
- Able to operate forklift, scissor lift
- Able to operate general shop tools like grinders, drill press, hand tools and more
- Able to read fabrication and erection drawing
- Installation and repair of Hydraulic power units
- Electrical troubleshooting 120 volt through 480 volts
- Intallation and repair of Material handling equipment, conveyors, bucket elevators, screw conveyors
- Installation and repair of Dust collection and abatement systems
- Installation and repair Shredders, crushers, ball mills, granulators, balers, furnaces
Must be able to work in a fast passed environment with minimal supervision and must be able to work weekends and overtime as the need arises.
Tradesmen International is the construction industry's leading employer of skilled craftsmen. We're proud to showcase craft professional...