- Minimum 3 years welding experience 7018 stick and mig (certified welder preferred)
- Fabrication of hoppers and chutes, stairways, ladders, handrails and more
- Plant maintenance and equipment repair
- Able to operate forklift, scissor lift
- Able to operate general shop tools like grinders, drill press, hand tools and more
- Able to read fabrication and erection drawing
- Installation and repair of Hydraulic power units
- Electrical troubleshooting 120 volt through 480 volts
- Intallation and repair of Material handling equipment, conveyors, bucket elevators, screw conveyors
- Installation and repair of Dust collection and abatement systems
- Installation and repair Shredders, crushers, ball mills, granulators, balers, furnaces
Must be able to work in a fast passed environment with minimal supervision and must be able to work weekends and overtime as the need arises.
Tradesmen International - 28 days ago
Tradesmen International is the construction industry's leading employer of skilled craftsmen. We're proud to showcase craft professional...