Posting Job Title: Greenfield-Territory Sales Rep
Requisition #: 145083BR
Posting Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
To learn more about this career opportunity via a You Tube video.
Copy and paste this into your web browser:
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an ambitious sales professional who wants to earn a substantial unlimited income. Manage your own career while working for an organization and reap the benefits like an entrepreneur.
Time Warner Cable is expanding and hiring highly professional sales people to become the best in the cable sales industry!
As a Residential Sales Representative, you will work a flexible schedule presenting information via face-to-face contact to potential residential customers about our exciting core products/services including Cable, High-Speed Internet, and/or Digital Phone.
This is a residential, sales position where you conduct in-home sales presentations to gain new business. Demonstrate product features and channels while providing marketing and customer service information to subscribers.
This position allows unlimited earning potential based on performance. We are proud to offer paid training, expansive commission structure with no commission caps, and reoccurring monthly volume bonus to reward performers. In addition to earning potential we offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area. Our sales professionals also enjoy other benefits such as free uniforms and equipment, company cell phone, and gas stipend.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attend weekly department meetings as scheduled
- Work flexible hours when potential customers are home, primarily weekends and evenings
- Maintain weekly goals as outlined by supervisor
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Maintain proper appearance and professional attitude at all times to represent the system positively to the community
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident
- Reconcile daily sales orders with cash taken in and keep documentation of sales orders taken
- Applicants considered for employment must undergo a thorough background review, DMV check, and drug screening.
- Employees must provide their own vehicle
- Applicants must have less than 3 moving violations on your driving record in the last 4 years, possess a valid driver's license and provide proof of auto insurance.
- Prior outside sales experience preferred but not required
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal skills Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Work well in a team and independently
FCC Unit_TWC: 8342
Controlling Establishment ID: 00066 - Milwaukee 1320 ML King
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 8 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...