The Mini Mart Retail Agent is responsible for greeting
customers, answering telephones, processing sales
transactions; receiving orders and processing lottery.
Job Requirements:Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years retail experience preferred
- Must be proficient with computers and POS systems.
occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
verbally and written, with all level of employees
- Must be able to effectively communicate both
and customers in an attentive, friendly, courteous
and service oriented manner.
and clarifying concerns raised by employees and
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding,
departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
an attentive, friendly, courteous and
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in
Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling,
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with
which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations
problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify
anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving
- Must be effective in handling problems, including
problems as necessary.
information, data, etc. from various sources to meet
- Must be able to understand and apply complex
- Must be detail oriented, with a high degree of
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of
anticipating customer or operational needs.
- Must be able to show initiative, including
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- Obtain Class C UST Operator certification
helpful, and courteous to all customers, managers, and
- Employee must at all times be attentive, friendly,
information for customers.
- Greet and welcome all customers.
- Process transactions for all purchases.
- Be knowledgeable about and provides basic product
communicating potential customer needs to retail
- Assist the sales effort by providing information and
maintaining inventories, answering telephones;
- Handle all administrative functions including
processing of lottery and fuel pump transactions.
- Receive, tag and place new merchandise on floor.
- Ensure shop is prepared for proper opening and closing
orderliness of displays.
- Assist in setting up and maintain the cleanliness and
- Assist with inventory as needed.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Highgate Hotels, L.P. - Generic - USE THIS ONE NOW - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -