DSCI is seeking a Mission Command System Technician to join our team at Ft. Rucker.
The successful candidate will be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- CompTia Security + Certification
- MCP or MCTS Certification
- Image and configure new systems and servers
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems
- Ensure software and system quality and functionality
- Aid in analyzing and refining systems requirements to support mission
- Aid in translating systems requirements into application prototypes
- Integrate hardware and software components
- Evaluate new applications and software technologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in configuration and management of Mission Command applications
- Work as direct support for instructors during training sessions and exercises
- Conduct backup and recovery on Mission Command systems
DSCI encourages Minority, Veteran and Women applicants.
DSCI is an employee-owned products and services company that links the
following disciplines: Systems Engineering, Simulation, Modeling,
Maintainability, Analysis, Availability, Research, Repairability, Training
& Testability as an integrated process to provide unique solutions to
complex problems within the Command, Control, Communications, Computer,
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) space.
DSCI is actively seeking talented individuals for openings at various
locations in the United States and abroad.
As a rapidly growing employee-owned company (with headquarters in
Eatontown, New Jersey), DSCI offers an outstanding employment package,
including highly competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision
insurance and stock options to full time personnel.
DSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.
CompTia Security + Certification; MCP or MCTS Certification
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 3 - 5
Security Level Required: Yes
Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Ft Rucker, A F
t Rucker, AL
DSCI - 14 months ago