Mixed Signal Validation Eng
Job Description: Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components. Responsibilities may include: the design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work, research and relevant previous job experiences.
- BS + 4 yrs. exp.; MS + 3 yrs. exp. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 yrs experience with basic analog, mixed signal circuits
- Minimum 4 yrs experience with high speed I/O design, knowledge of signal integrity issues and debugging skills
- Minimum 4 yrs experience with circuit simulation tools like Pspice and application of circuit analysis concepts
- Minimum 2yrs experience with Verilog-A/VHDL-A/AMS and mixed signal simulation tools like Synopsys* Discovery AMS, Cadence* AMS, Mentor* ADMS and/or their equivalent
- Minimum 3yrs experience with digital logic design and simulation using Verilog/VHDL
- experience with computer architecture
- experience with scripting languages like Perl and/or Shell
USA-California, Santa Clara
Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...