HealthGrades, located in Denver, Colorado, is America's most trusted, independent source of physician information and hospital quality outcomes.
We are looking for a Mobile .Net Developer with ASP.net services and backend expertise to join our growing Software Development team. The Mobile .Net Developer will build external and internal RESTful services and APIs. The external API will be consumed in real-time for some of the largest healthcare websites in the industry.
The Mobile .Net Developer will design mobile solutions for consumers to meet corporate and project objectives at Healthgrades. The Mobile .Net Developer will develop new solutions and support enhancements and bug fixes for our core products.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Development and unit testing of mobile web sites.
- Excellent skills in MVC 3, 4, Razor, ASP.net 4.0.
- Active participant on web technologies.
- C#, HTML, CSS and JS including JQuery.
- Understanding of performance implications in a 4G network.
- Understanding of Objective C.
- Experience dealing with the complexities in dealing with small form factor devices.
- Requires an understanding of the differences between mobile devises (iPhone, Android, etc.).
- Experience testing mobile sites on different devices required.
- Passion for public-facing consumer web sites.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong focus on creating high quality deliverables.
- Focus on continual improvement.
- Ability to multitask and to bring multiple, concurrent projects to successful completion.
- Easily adapts to changing priorities.
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- 3-6 years of Web Development experience.
- 2 years of Mobile Web Development experience.
- Mastery of ASP.net 4.0 and C#.
- iPhone and iPad native application development experience desired.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related science field is required.
Healthgrades offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. The exciting part of working here is not the dental plan but the opportunity to be a key player in helping consumers make healthcare decisions and working with like-minded people who are passionate, focused and driven to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Healthgrades - CPM - 14 months ago