Eye-Fi is looking for an experienced Mobile Application Developer to contribute to the development of its Circ next-generation personal media cloud product. Working within our iOS mobile application development team, you'll work closely with product and design teams to develop the Circ iOS app, which seamlessly synchronizes personal media across devices.
Here's what we'd like to see on your resume:
It would be nice if you can also show:
- Expert-level proficiency in Objective-C programming and the iOS SDKs
- At least one iOS app that showcases your work in Apple's App Store
- Very good understanding of multi-threaded programming paradigms, Objective-C blocks (closures) programming techniques, iOS core data or SQLite-based implementation and data model design, as well as iPhone and iPad UI patterns including expertise in UIKit and Core Animation and/or Core Image frameworks
- Current or past experience integrating software applications with remote web services such as REST/HTTP or SOAP/HTTP
- Familiarity with advanced debugging techniques such as using network packet analyzers, using Xcode instruments for memory usage analysis and the gdb command-line interface
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills including direct interaction with the product team to refine software specifications
- Some experience integrating open-source libraries and projects such as FMDB, Facebook SDK, XMPPFramework, libcURL into iOS apps.
- Three or more years of commercial software development experience
- Some familiarity with digital photography and media concepts like JPEG compression, EXIF metadata, video codecs and UI optimizations for efficient display of media.
Eye-Fi - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard