Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Create, develop, test, troubleshoot, modify and update cross platform computer applications for a wide variety of users ranging from adult professionals to infants.
- Determine valid and reliable programming structure via database development, data mapping and use of Oracle-based software applications.
- Write original code and develop complex code while providing guidance regarding form, content and use to design team and users.
- Present, adhere to and manage budget for hardware, software and proposed support personnel.
- Conduct research in technology advancement and its relation to sociology and brain science.
- Ensure use, testing and application integration into home, work and recreational settings.
- Collaborate with a team consisting of programmer, audiovisual designer and marketer.
- Prepare technical reports required for legal protection of intellectual properties.
- Propose and develop theoretical application need and use.
- Adhere to weekly, monthly and annual production goals.
- Follow formal privacy and confidentiality measures.
- Manage company software/app portfolio.
- Design, animation, audiovisual experience from concept to creation.
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members, interns and students.
- Leadership qualities necessary to motivate staff, meet goals and grow the department.
Skills, Education, Experience:
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work location with structured meeting times consistent with the needs of the application development team.
- Weekly video conferences and formal meetings involving a roll-call of goals and duties, new assignments and brainstorming.
We believe that a variety of demonstrated skills, experience and/or formal training contribute to the success of a programming team in this industry. Formal education/training are desired but not required. Personal/professional portfolio is required by all candidates.
Employment Status and Salary:
Full-time, salaried, exempt professional. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and demonstrated skills. Production bonus and profit sharing opportunities.
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: 07-09-2013
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: US Dollar . USD
Salary Period: Annual
Salary (Additional): Commensurate with demonstrated skills
SAPO Emprego - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard