Mobile Application Developer - Senior
Seeking a senior mobile application developer to work the design, development and maintenance of Android and iPhone applications. Will work with team through entire application lifecycle from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Applications will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web services.
- Working closely with other mobile application developers
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release mobile products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working along w/the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the mobile applications
- Working with the UI developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Will Have Knowledge & Experience w/ the Following:
- Proven commercial software development experience 6+ yrs. – web and mobile
- Deployed one or more financial mobile applications on Google Play or App Store
- Fluency in multiple programming languages-such as Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery Mobile, Objective-C, Xcode
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Experience practicing agile development methodologies like Scrum
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent testing/ QA skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
Four year college degree and 4 or more years professional experience
6 or more years professional experience is required. Some experience in OO development, J2EE (JSP, JMS, EJB, Servlets, JDBC, etc.) XML, is preferred. Candidates should have hands-on, object oriented development experience as well as with Java. A Computer related BS is preferred. Appropriate TSYS experience is preferred.
TSYS Acquiring Solutions, L.L.C.
Dionna D. Smith
44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We make it...