• Deep hands on development knowledge and minimum 5 years of IT experience including minimum 2 years of experience in Mobile Technologies, of which significant portion should be on Android OR iOS OR Blackberry.
• Strong core java knowledge (or Objective-C knowledge) is a mandatory skill for this requirement. Experience is needed with developing complex multi-threaded applications in Java on Android (or Obj-C on iOS), strong knowledge and experience in Networking, XML and JSON parsing using SAX and pull parsers, experience in interacting with web services from the Android and/or iOS mobile platforms. Experience with using several commonly used design patterns such as Singleton, MVC, Delegate, Service to Worker, Transfer Object and Data Access Object.
• Experience with data and network security on the Android and/or iOS platform AND/OR Blackberry establishing secure network connections, encoding and decoding of data using encryption schemes such as AES128.
• Experience with optimizing mobile applications for memory and processor.
• Very good knowledge and experience with Android development tools such as DDMS, ADB and Draw-9-Patch is required and/or on the XCode dev environment.
• Experience with developing mobile applications that can function correctly in various network scenarios such as loss of signal, wifi-carrier transitions etc.
• Knowledge and experience of the Android and/or iOS tablet platforms.
• Good knowledge of best practices in mobile application design and development and UI design guidelines for mobile applications published by Goggle, Blackberry and Apple.
• Good knowledge and experience in all phases of the SDLC, experience in leading a team of 5-7 people, experience in work load planning and task allocation activities for the development team, experience in taking ownership of and driving the technical execution of the project.
• Ability to interact with various stakeholders in a project so as to capture and analyze requirements and drive the design and technical development of the application.
• A strong track record of technical project leadership, ability to own and drive the technical execution and delivery of projects of minimum 5-7 people, experience in requirements capture, task management and coordination among team members, and interaction with all stake holders including the client us required
• An excellent written and oral communication skill is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Transnative Associates Inc. - 2 years ago