In the Mobile Developer role you will be joining a team of engineers who have worked hard to build the industry's easiest-to-use Identity & Access Management solution for enterprises. Although OneLogin is a security solution, we firmly believe that usability is the top priority. Most security solutions are so hard to implement and use and therefore end up collecting dust on the shelf.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate is driven, analytical and understands complex business processes. Having a solid understanding of the business problem you're trying to solve is a key to getting the implementation right. Great if you're also active in the local Mobile community (MeetUp.com, etc)
What you'll be doing:
- 2+ years developing Mobile Applications for the IOS and Android platforms
- 2+ years experience in IDE toolsets Xcode and Eclipse
- Objective C and Cocoa experience
- Java and Dalvik VM experience
- Verifiable app published to Apple App Store and Google Play
- Passionate about programming and building mobile applications
- Leading the development of mobile applications
- Building the best new applications in the industry
- Work in a progressive environment where intellectual curiosity is encouraged
OneLogin - 18 months ago
Do you love being part of a dynamic, fast moving team that thrives on solving challenging problems? OneLogin makes working in the cloud more...