This is the first non technical/design job in a small fast-growing and extremely detail-oriented team. It’s your chance to be an active part of an angel-backed game-changing startup that is reinventing the way people learn what’s happening in the world on the emerging screens.
Your goal is to contribute to shape, creatively imagine and aggressively execute the company's user acquisition strategy by closely looking at preserving the high engagement levels the app has seen so far. You will be joining a 3 people company in the most exciting days of the startup journey.
- Marketing: run user acquisition campaigns and measure user engagement and analytics
- Product Testing: testing new features, finding bugs, offer feedback on UI/UX
- Design thinking: interact with users to better understand their needs and elaborate suggestions to the product team
- Social Media: improve Watchup's "voice" on social media
- You want to use and understand Watchup ( download now ).
- 1-3 year experience in a mobile user acquisition position
- Very well organized, focused and result-driven with one goal: absolute excellence
- Digital savvy. Good usage of Excel, Keynote, Photoshop and social media a plus.
- Excellent English writing skills. Additional French, Italian or Chinese a plus.
This is your chance to join a small, passionate and angel-backed team and live the startup adventure at its most exciting stage.
- Available full time.
- Work is in Menlo Park, CA.
Watchup - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard