Mobile Product Designer
We are looking to hire a Mobile Product Designer to develop and manage products that deliver MLB.com content to mobile devices. The ideal candidate will have experience with user-interface, graphic design and visual design. In this role you will significantly contribute to our Next Gen versions of our award-winning mobile Apps!
This is a permanent position located at our headquarters in Chelsea Market.
We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
- The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack
- The opportunity to work on award-winning and complex apps and systems
- The opportunity to have an influence on the innovation of products used globally by millions
- The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- We offer a cool, casual, dynamic, creative and fun multimedia environment in an awesome location
- Amazing benefits including - 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision and a company funded Pension Plan. You will also get free entrance into any ballpark in the Country!
- Proven experience developing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Understanding of mobile applications and wireless device platforms
- Experience creating pixel perfect visual designs using PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Solid knowledge of the principles of UI, UX and IA
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
To all recruitment agencies: MLB Advanced Media does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to MLB Advanced Media employees. MLB Advanced Media is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Major League Baseball - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (MLBAM) is the interactive media and Internet Company of Major League Baseball. MLBAM manages the official league...