Tinder is a fun new way to meet people. Tinder finds out who likes you nearby, and connects you with them if you’re also interested. The whole Tinder experience is designed to be familiar and emulate the way we interact in real life—digitally reproduced, enhanced, and made mobile.
We’re a small team that’s growing fast! The projects on our plate are amazing, and we’re looking for talented engineers to meet the exciting technical challenges we face. If you’re an intelligent engineer and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for:
What’s in it for you:
- Experience testing in mobile environments (Android & iOS)
- Test case design experience
- Extensive regression test buildout and execution experience
- SDLC experience
- A strong testing mindset
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school is preferred, but a wonderful project list trumps all
- Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
- Passion for creating great products and solving unique problems
Want to join us?
- Competitive salary plus hefty equity compensation
- Phenomenal health coverage
- 401K, gym discounts, software discounts, free drinks, snacks, and a lot more
- A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup (many of us come from venture-backed startups, and we can all attest to this!), with the handy resources of a technology/new media giant
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Great amenities within a great building, and a colorful/creative work environment
Send us your resume and let us know why you’re excited to work for Tinder.
1 other jobs
How to apply
Send us your resume and link to your Github:
github：jobs - 4 months ago