Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
Information Management : Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage
Oracle Package Technologies : Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (ie Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, and Edge Products)
SAP Package Technologies : Perform advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products
Emerging Solutions Technologies: Builds new practices that differentiate, complement, and augment our existing offerings in the enterprise application and eCommerce arenas
Systems Integration : Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment. Deloitte's SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value
Technology Strategy & Architecture: Deliver Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. Encompasses architecture, engineering, and operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Responsibilities A Mobile Software Architect is responsible for the analysis, design, documentation, programming, and software to ensure product readiness for release and/or client use. Works closely with project managers, QA, Creative, and UX team members to ensure compliance with project needs.
· Assumes responsibility for planning, design, implementation and testing for assigned system components of a moderate degree of complexity
· Writes product specifications and design documentation for assigned system components. Organizes review and/or release of documentation when required
· Implements and executes tests of assigned portion of system components
· Initiates communication with members of other departments and other members of development to ensure effective implementation
· Performs all duties and responsibilities as required by the Engineering Procedures
· Recommends improvements to assigned portion of system components
Requirements · Minimum five years of directly related experience within software development
· Minimum three years of experience of designing and developing mobile and/or web applications required
· Demonstrable knowledge of at least one current mobile operating system
· Minimum three years of experience working with SCRUM or Agile development environment
· Willingness to travel up to 10%
Preferred Skillset · Has delivered at least three products, preferably in an Agile Development team
· Strong OOAD experience
· Proficient written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with integrating with other systems through web services
· Experience translating product requirements into design specifications
· Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code
· Strong debugging (Xcode preferred) and problem solving skills
· Solid understanding of MVC development patterns
· Database experience on mobile devices
· Willingness to mentor junior staff
· Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team based environment
· Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objective. Uses resources effectively and efficiently. Is reliable in work habits. Able to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 16 months ago
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...